CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Spring Fling with a Twist

Because today was warmer than the usual 50 degrees and below (for California winter weather haha)  I decided to dress a little more spring like. Pink and green always remind me of spring and warmer weather! I think it is because as a kid growing up I always remembered seeing the bright pink flowers starting to bud in my neighbors yard and I knew that spring was right around the corner.
I decided to pair the green in my jeans with a neutral top to offset the brightness and added pops of bright pink for a little flair. I actually straightened my hair for once (which is not usual for me lately because I'm really trying to grow it out) and pulled it into a side fishtail braid, securing it with my new favorite hair ties courtsey of Kitsch.
Kitsch has the absolute best selection of jewelry, headbands and hairties & can be found a local boutiques and stores near you.  They are sold at Anthro, Free People, Urban Outfiters & Nordstrom just to name a few. I am Literally obsessed with how durable and cute their hair ties and headbands are (and even look adorable worn as bracelets on your wrist!). The lovely ladies of Kitsch even sent me a pack of their Swan Lake Headbands which come in the prettiest pastel colors. I litterally have been wearing them non stop since they arrived in the mail. Hope you've enjoyed!

P.S. Don't forget to enter in the Libi & Lola giveaway HERE. You only have 4 days left!!

Besos, Cat <3













Top: Apt. 9 by Kohl's
Jeans: JCREW
Shoes: Tom's
Fedora: similar here
Necklace: Apple of my Eye Jewelry (no longer available)
Bracelets: Apple of my Eye (HERE & HERE)
Hair Ties & Headbands: c/o Kitsch 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm obsessed with the fedora hat!! Going to check out Kitsch now, those hairties are fantastic!

xo,
sara

http://a-chic-geek.blogspot.com

FitTravelerAJ said...

Great outfit, LOVE the fedora! So jealous that you are in warm CA.

-AJ
FitTravelerAJ.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks Sara! I got it at a festival last summer (its a kids hat haha, my head is sooooo small!)They have the cutest hair accessories!

Thank you AJ. I was surprised that it was that warm Sunday haha. Wishing you all the best with the weather in your hometown! <3

Unknown said...

cute outfit!
lovely photos!

http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Thank you Im a love addict! I will check out your blog and follow you. Thanks for the kind words :)

Thank you Glamorous Girl!! My boyfriend is photographer behind these photos ;)

Thanks Lauren. It's actually from Apple of my Eye Jewelry. She has amazing pieces for great prices!